nail polish clean up brush

The Clean Up brush can be used to clean up around your nail designs. This stylish nail art brush has a comfortable handle and contains synthetic bristles. Suitable for beginners to advanced skill levels.

To clean your cuticle line, dip the brush in nail polish remover. Place the bristles against your nail on one side of your cuticle line as close as you can get. Follow the cuticle line to the other side.

The 5mm bristle length has a stiffer feel, so less pressure is needed. Repeat until all of your cuticle lines are flawless, and then finish with a topcoat.

How To Prevent Your Nail Polish From Cracking And Peeling

International Shipping Update: There is no shipping to the EU, Norway, Switzerland, or Ukraine until further notice. International Stockists: United States + Canada

This feels really high quality and I love that it comes with a lid so I can throw it in my nail case and not worry about it getting crushed. It's a nice weight, the perfect size and shape and I haven't had any shedding at all.

I didn’t think investing in a brush just for clean up was worth it but it works sooo much better than drugstore makeup brush! I like the tapered point and it’s so thin you get really sharp edges without leaving a big gap. I used acetone remover and it worked great! Just got to remember to dip into acetone and wipe in between uses to get the polish off from the last dip :)

Dual Ended Pencil Stamper Clean Up Brush Tool

I really enjoyed this clean-up brush. You do have to wipe this brush off between acetone dunks or some color will leak. but overall worked really well cleaning up my messy nails. Also make sure you use 100% acetone for better and faster clean-up.

My favorite clean up brush. I love how thin it is so you can really get a thin and razor sharp edge.

Would avoid using acetone with this. Mine leaked a lot of yellow dye out of it. Also not quite as stiff or rounded as I like for clean up brushes and turned a bit pointy, but maybe my fault for using acetone.

Piece Essentials Nail Kit (with Top / Base Coat + Color Of Choice)

0 comments

Post a Comment